Saturday, March 7, 2009

:. Birthday wishes .:

oopss....I forgot to wish Mr.Fiance Happy Birthday in my personal blog. heeheee..


We had a surprise birthday celebration on 3rd March...juz a small makan-makan with the family...Mr.Fiance sgt terkejot sebab dah lame x kene surprise. hihi....to You :

Happy 29th Birthday Darlin ;) or should I say Happy 19th bday?? hahaha people always thought that u're 'budak baru abes sekolah' becoz of ur face! aiyohhhh haha xpelah awet muda =P


motif bergaya ayu? muahahaha

p/s oh oh to my sistah yang disayangi...HAPPY 22nd Birthday adikkuuuuuuuuuuuu muahmuahmuah...hahaha I have a plan for you tonite...I know u wont read this for a while. hehe


ala-ala wanita yg busy tapi sempat berposing bagai

Nevertheless,

I LOVE BOTH OF U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.....muah muah~

No comments: