Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sawah Padi & Bendang Menambat Hati Saya

Aloha peeps, How are you? Hope all of u r having a good day. I'm sure some of u r planning a longggg hols sebab cuti sekolah sudah start...jalan-jalan time = kenduri time. =)

I went to Mr.Fiance's Kampung last weekend for couple of days. ohhh sgt seronok...I dunno why I get excited whenever he ask me to follow him balek kampong. hehe. sebab saye mmg suke kampung especially yg ade sawah padi,bendang, laut bagai like his village.

will upload more pixies of kampung ok, but I have couple of them in my phone tho. so maafkan ketidak-cantik-kan pixies itu.

Hujan . di laman hadapan rumah.

sawah padi keliling umah. sgt sukeeeee

on the way to bendang...woohoo it's musim menabur padi

unfortunately other pixies dlm lappy Mr.Fiance....I will upload more pixies later yea. insya Allah

No comments: