Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tagged

ok better buat before off i go to kampung...hehe I've been tagged by Missy Fieza Suke Purple and sis I am rajin to do this hehe.



1. 1st, insert this badge or the pic above to inform u have been awarded
2. Make sure you take the pic and said it is from PULAS PERUT
3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself ...

  1. My favourite food is Japanese Food. yes dah byk org saye pengaruh untuk menyukainya hehe
  2. Saya telah bertunang. tsk tsk no more main2 hahaha jokes!
  3. Born in Penang but been raised in KL/Selangor.
  4. I want to change my profession & continue my MA....plg lambat next year. chaiyok
  5. My heart is always in London. tsk tsk sgt rindu kehidupan di sana
  6. I'm getting married in less than 4 months. GULP~
  7. a) Sleep b) eat I go for A! yes sleep to me is more important than munch munch
  8. My Fav Colour is WHITE
  9. Saya suke krispy kreme, belgian waffle, ben's & jerry's dan mcm2 lagi desserts. oh londres!
  10. I love to go to movies and bergelak ketawa bersama adik ku miss ina...my teman baik n teman gado..muahahaha

ok tu je kot yg dpt dipikir secara spontan.
nak tag sape2 je yg rajin buat. My SIL and others. bye bye

No comments: