Sunday, June 7, 2009

my sis in the fitting room

We went to dzull de classique to picked up all the baju for the upcoming wedding. semua baju my family dah siap tinggal nak alter here & there...my baju next month baru siap...same goes to my baju bersanding...camne la rupenye nanti..hehe as long as it is comfy and nice pun dah cukup becoz thats what I asked for pun....

On the other hand the invitation card siap by this week, insya Allah. Hopefully siap before we go to sarawak this weekend lah, so that sempat nak bg kat org di sana. Photographer pun dah booked for 3 events (nikah,sanding & bertandang) as in deposit sume dah settled. yeap we hired the same photographer becoz we got a very CUN offer from him...ohhh saye sgt suke coz my photographer bagi something for free which is sgt best..what is that freebies? hehe nantikan....

Catering pun my parents dah jumpa and discussed with them...door gifts dah settled jugak...payment sume alhamdulillah dah settled jugak as my dad is very strict bout this, he owez keep on track ape yg kene bayar & what not, paling penting semua mesti dalam bajet ye..hehe so far major things byk dah settled tinggal pelamin je...effective eh? that is when u have ur family with u to help with the prep,etc alhamdulillah..I love my family so much, in fact Mr.Fiance helped a lot..thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ muahmuah

My wedding r goin to be sederhana je...takde protokol bagai...don't worry boleh huha huha ok. hehe there will be no merenjis...hanye pelamin for bergambar...the majlis is more to menjamu our guests....Mr Fiance & My family dah pesan awal2 that every majlis akan ade slack here n there, apapen juz enjoy the moment...sekali seumur hidup, insya Allah..yg kekurangan di majlis tu takpe, yg penting kasih syg x kurang hehe.

4 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

hope to see u in kch!

DiDa BumBLeBee said...

insya Allah =) and i'll c u in kl on july, perhaps? hehe

Hudarla said...

hheeellloOOOoooo...!!!
makcikk!! baju vogidebass i utk wedding u blom siap lagi okaaaayy!!!!

DiDa BumBLeBee said...

omg...jgn siap after my reception sudah..huhu