Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Story of the missing "kaki ayam"

While I was chatting with my friend, I heard a noisy sound coming from the kitchen. It surprised to see one of the chicken's leg was missing from the glass. Ironically, the glass did not fall down or broken. "Sungguh hebat pencuri ini" hatiku berkata. hak hak. I opened the back door and I saw a skinny busuk-est kucing jalanan staring at me. owh and the kaki ayam was stolen by him! whoaaaa sangat pro kamu skinny cat..gelas pun x pecah..I wonder how u did the rompakan kaki ayam? aiyohhhhh~

*Before : 3 kaki ayam*

*After : 2 kaki ayam left*
*Introducing the pencurik kaki ayam!*

*see dat kaki ayam? He left it there 4 a while becoz he wanted to get MORE ayam,Tamak betol*

*This pic was taken after he failed to curik more ayam becoz I was there to stop his mission*

*Begging me for More chicken...No way dude! haku nak makan ape nanti?*

*hah makanla sorang2..bersyukurla dengan apa yang dicuri..makan2 rezeki tuh*
As I watch him eating..another two pencurik approaching us with bunyi yang konon-konon garang...they wanted to fight for the kaki ayam! rupenye diorang ni gang..hahaha

*2 pelakon tambahan*

So itulah behind the scene of "kisah pencuri kaki ayam". My bro cooked a delicious ayam bbq. owhh noo not dat kaki ayam. I dont eat kaki ayam either. i'll upload the food pics later okay. adios amigos. chowz.





No comments: