Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a weetle update from me hihi :p

OMG....its been like ages since my previous entry (ok i'm exaggerating here LOL)
anyways sorry for the late late late...i mean very lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee updates (8th may? ouhlamak~) hihi sowie~

lots of my dear frens r wonderin : what i'm up to now...some of them even think that I'm in London hehe...hope this entry will explain your questions.

:: I'm back in Malaysia already *hmmm* & sudah bekerja *hmmm lagi* ::

currently I'm enjoying my work, really~ kenapa?

1) my colleagues sangat cool
2) flexible working time *blessed*
3) meeting new people everyday *ouh sgt suke*
4) i've got the chance to further my studies at the same time. *yeay*
5) understanding boss
6) shooting here & there
7) I can improve lotsa skills & create new ideas
8) gaji gaji gaji *wink wink* who doesnt like gaji eh?

ok tu plus point lah

minus point

1) jauh from my house
2) tiring *adeh i need a balinese massage*
3) working on saturday *oh lala*
4) shits happen..this & that..LOL somehow i manage cope with that becoz of my super dupest cool colleagues
5) .......................... & ...................................... (fill in the blanks) hehe :P

all in all : alhamdulillah bersyukur lah~ bak kata pepatah saye ----> bersusah-susah dahulu menjadi CEO kemudian LOL....

sehingga berjumpa di lain entry (bilakah?) hehe nantikan...later~ *grin*

No comments: