Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aloha Peeps!

I'm very very sorry for the "absence" erkk the last time I post something here was few months ago? owh no dida!

With everything that happened since few months yang lalu I cud sum up that WORK has taken 95% of my life. gilos ini gilos.

blame kerjaku ini ----->>



yes, working in a production team is very tiring but FUN :) after all, i got the chance to learn new skills & techniques on how to produce a TV/WEB/etc program. It's for free! yeh yeh...all the experiences are so precious as I dont have to pay for any fees to learn the technical parts of producing a TV program. oh well, I can share them in one of my lectures too~

My next baby is the ASEAN EXCHANGE STUDENT PROGRAM...it is a one week program in conjunction with the Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia


ok dats all for now....i'm still working duh~ wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa shleeepyyyyyyy~






No comments: